Diana joined Albota Law Firm in July 2018; prior to this, Diana worked for almost 12 years in the consultancy department of two important Romanian Law firms located in Bucharest.
Selected highlights of Diana’s work:
- Legal assistance and consultancy provided to the clients – significant Romanian and foreign companies from different fields of activity: pharmaceuticals, medical services, food and non-food products trade – consisting in counseling them in their daily activity, drafting, amending and negotiation of a wide variety of commercial agreements (e.g. All types of sale-purchase agreements, lease and sub-lease agreements, services and distribution agreements, credit and mortgages agreements etc.) addenda, transactions; representation of the clients at the negotiations for the signing of the agreements, at the convening for the settlement of disputes;
- Legal assistance in real estate field in relation to the management of the day-to-day investments including the drafting and negotiation of sale-purchase contracts, services contracts, real estate management contracts, due diligence reports, lease contracts, representing & advising developers, investors, buyers and sellers, contractors regarding leasing, land use and development, construction and other business;
- Legal assistance and consultancy services provided to a Romanian real estate developer in the development and selling of a residential project in Bucharest.
- Legal assistance and representation of the clients before the Romanian courts in civil, commercial, insolvency and labor law disputes;
- 2001: Law Degree, University of Bucharest, Faculty of Law;
- 2002: Member of the Bucharest Bar Association;
- 2007: LLM in private law, ,,Nicolae Titulescu” University, Faculty of Law;
Career to Date:
- July 2018: Associate Albota Law Firm;
- March 2004 to June 2018: Associate Olteanu &Partners Law Office;
- October 2008 to September 2009: Associate Lucu &Partners Law Office
- Member of the National Association of the Romanian Bars and Bucharest Bar Association since March 2002.