Diana joined Albota Law Firm in July 2017; prior to this, Diana worked for almost 2 years in the real estate department of a Romanian Law firm located in Bucharest.
Selected highlights of Diana’s work:
- legal assistance and consultancy services provided to a German multinational company acting in the retail field in the acquisition of several plots of land in order to develop big box markets;
- legal assistance and consultancy services provided to a Spanish real estate developer in the development and selling of 2 residential project in Bucharest;
- legal assistance and consultancy services provided to several SPVs, part of a major Austrian commercial real estate company that focuses it’s activities on the retail and office segments, in the development of several residential project in Bucharest, Brasov, Iasi, Ploiesti and Bacau;
- assisting a large number of SPV’s in their day-to-day activity, offering legal advice on matters pertaining to the civil law, real estate and corporate & commercial aspects.
- 2013: Law Degree, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University of Iasi, Faculty of Law
- 2014: Master’s Degree, Judicial Career, University of Bucharest, Faculty of Law
Career to Date:
- July 2017: Associate Albota Law Firm;
- October 2015 to July 2017: Associate Mitel si Asociatii SCA.
- Member of the National Association of the Romanian Bars and Bucharest Bar Association since October 2015.
Romanian, English, Spanish